Carbery Chemical Dosing Tanks
Our range of Chemical Dosing Tanks are available in a range of 6 optimally sized capacities from 50 litres to 700 litres. Benefiting from a space-efficient, ‘vertical’ design, they’re lightweight yet easily handled. Surprisingly strong, tough and durable, they’re engineered for a long and useful service life, with Single Skin and Open Bund models available.
Like all our Chemical Storage Tanks, our Dosing Tanks are manufactured from a specialist, chemical grade of Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), in accordance with the requirements of EN 13575 and Kiwa BRL K21008/02.
Single Skin Chemical Dosing Tanks
Open Bund Chemical Dosing Tanks
- Available with or without secondary containment
- Corrosion-resistant – guaranteed to never rot, rust or corrode
- Excellent impact resistance properties, even at low temperatures
- One-piece moulding eliminates potential leak and chemical attack points
- Smooth inner walls for ease of cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Extensive range of Carbery approved product options and accessories
- Lighter and easier to handle than carbon and stainless steel alternatives
- Manufactured from fully recyclable polymers
- Installations must only be completed by a competent, independently accredited, storage tank installer
- Prior to installation, a risk assessment must be completed
- All Carbery Chemical Tanks must be installed on a flat, level, fire-resistant base
- The base must support the underside of the tank in its entirety and extend beyond the sides of the tank
- The base must be capable of supporting the weight of the tank and its contents when fully laden
- All installations must comply with prevailing statutory requirements
- Carbery Chemical Tanks must only be used for the storage of chemicals approved by Carbery Plastics
- Limited or a Carbery Chemical Tank Partner
To confirm chemical suitability, please contact us before placing your order.